My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Saturday 12 February 2011

1st Anniversary

So there seems to be a few Anniversaries popping up in Feb, but the 1st one (in that it is their 1st and the 1st in my year) is only a few days away :) So I thought to myself I aught to crack on with a card and get it posted :)

So with a first anniversary being paper what could be better than a card with some amazing backing papers on it?




The image is Penny Black 1590 F Loving Mice, which I have coloured with Promarkers, all of the backing papers are from Funky Hand - I Do Word Book, and card candy from the stash.

I am going to enter this in to this months funky hand challenge - Going round in circles!

Now off to get the prep done for my friends wedding invitations...

7 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky! Challenge this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love it, I love pB Stamps and the promarkers always look great!

    Lovely papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love these papers and they look perfect with those cute little mice. Thanks for joining us for our Get Funky Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat

    I love the papers in this workbook .. .. they are perfect for anniversary cards.

    Love your flowers alongside those cute mice.

    Thank you for joining in Get Funky! this month. I hope you get chance to play along next time too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour tones of this! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card
    Thanks for playing along with GET FUNKY this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that is super! i love the soft and gentle look and the mice are so cute too. Happy anniversary hun, have a fab day! thank you for gettng funky with us hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete