My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Another New Year

Ok, so I know that technically it's not the start of the year but this is the first creation of the ear, and as I was away for the first three weeks of January my new year is starting now (ish), that way making me seem more productive than I actually am.

So first birthday card of the year goes to my hugely talented nephew Benjamin, who has had one of his short stories published on his schools blog, and it is way better than anything I could have written when I was his age, and possibly even now! If you are interested you can see it here. I can't believe he is only turning eleven!





I am joining Jules this week in the Scrap Sunday using up bits and pieces that are lying around, and have even incorporated some of my husband's old wax pictures too for the background,
and the image is a lily of the valley that I 'pinched' a little while ago and coloured with promarkers, and therefore is within the rules! Lucky for me I can also use it in the I Lv Promarkers Challenge this week.

Will try to get more blogging done this year - and be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Cat!!! LOL!!!

    Well done Benjamin .. .. must go over and have a little look-see.

    Your image just looks like Benjamin don't you think?

    Thank you for joining in my Sunday Scrap Mission .. .. it really does need another name!! LOL!!

    Looking forward to more blogging from you.

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so sweet. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete