My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

On a roll

OK, so still technically in my "first week" of the year and already another post - no doubt I wont be able to keep this up but I will try, she says :)
So as I live in a shoe box whenever I get out my crafty toys they seem to take over - my wonderful husband usually doesn't say anything - at least not for a few days - but at the minute they are in the bath and blocking the bathroom door, so I thought I would get a few cards done so I could put at least some of the bits away, I do understand that the baths primary purpose isn't for stamp storage :) although to be honest it's not like it's big enough to have a bath in either!

So today's share is my Mum's birthday card. She isn't really in to reds and pinks but I got these bits out for Jule's Sunday Scrap, thinking Valentines, but thought they looked to good here to hoard for any longer.






The image is Penny Black's 2070K Frequent Flyer, Flowers from Bee Crafty, and the embossing is Provo Craft's Iron Works. Scraps from the box, and coloured with Promarkers, I am going to enter this in a couple of challenges: I Lv Promarkers, Sir Stampalot Challenge, and Penny Blacks @ Allsorts too.

Right I'm off now to create some more - must get Paul's Valentine card done - and a couple of anniversary ones too, then I'll empty the bath :)

15 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the stamp you used and the colors are so beautiful!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at penny black at all sorts, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,love the border, hope you solve the storage problem soon, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card, love your colouring and the colours you used. The image is so cute. It can be good with baths, but hey stamping is so much more, he he. (My flat isn't large either.)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW I love Penny Black Stuff, so cute!

    You did this awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Fab embossing & flowers on your card. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!So cute! Thanks for joining in the animal antics at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I am loving your card,gorgeous flowers and adorable image,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cat

    Your card is beautiful.

    I love the colours and your embossed border sets everything off a treat.

    Perfectly coloured image and so many lovely flowers .. .. your Mum will love it I am sure.

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Hope you get to use the bath soon LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely ! Adorable PB hedgie and a great idea for a valentine's card that isn't too 'soppy' !! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card

    Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its just beautiful, love the mix of colours and the beautiful embossing. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! The embossing looks fab and such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card.
    Lovely colour combo, love the embossing!

    Thanks for playing with us
    at Penny Black @ Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot and Penny Black At allsorts challenges, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete