My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Belated Blog Birthday

OMG!
With all the excitement of being away for January - and my "New Year" in blogland I completely overlooked my Blogs 1st Birthday - So Blog, this is for you:







Happy happy belated birthday Blog
I will try not to forget again, though I can't promise anything :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday!!!!

    That is a lovely looking punch you have there!!

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete