My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy V. Day

Just a quickie post tonight as it is getting late - we've just come back from a loverly curry and I am feeling at least one size larger, had to open the top button of my trousers when I got home, he he!
Anyway - now that he has seen it I can post my valentine's creation, and I thought I would also share the loverly card that I received too.



The image is from Stamp Addicts and the backing paper from Funky Hand's "I Do Word Book" which is getting used up after having been printed off some time ago for some inspiration for my friends wedding invites - but it is definitely coming in handy now :)


This is the loverly card I got from Paul - although I think I nearly didn't get it! I had a busy crafty weekend, and Paul decided yesterday that he wanted to make me a card - bless. Anyway he went through my stash and stole what he wanted, demanding to share my Promarkers to colour the image. Anyway - I'm by no means an expert but I nearly wet myself laughing at Paul's attempt at shading his mice, in the end he managed to save them as you can see, but I wish I had progress photographs that I could have shared with you - hence the fact I nearly didn't receive it.
He has now forgiven me, but I am on best behaviour just in case.

TTFN

xx

2 comments:

  1. awwww I LOVE these!

    The ladybugs rock, I have a childhood obsession with ladybugs! So going to have to case that out!

    and how awesome that your partner made you a card, he did awesome for his first try I assume? how fun!

    Glad you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done kids .. .. lovely makes!!

    What a talented crafty pair you are.

    I hope you had a good curry and a good night out tonight .. ..and then I hope you have a good night tomorrow too. What social little beings you are at the moment.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete