My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Another Birthday

Who would of thought it but birthdays keep coming round - it's almost as if everyone has one every year! :)
So the idea was that last weekend I would have a crafting session to get enough cards done to get me through the next couple of mon
ths so that I could put my toys away and tidy up ready for Jules and Dave coming down next weekend for the exciting crafty fun at Ali Pali! What actually happened was I had to go to work on Saturday and Sunday was spent chillaxing and getting ready for work on Monday - still a nice long 3D filled weekend coming up - with plenty of time for crafting AND tidying, just one more work day to go, but I thought I would sneak in a crafty card, not sure who it is for yet but fits nicely with the penny black challenge so it's all good :)

Here we go:


Image: Penny Black; 2243K Bee Costume
ProMarkers
Stickles
Scrap paper for Roses :)
Mica Pigments on the wings - got more on me and my table than on the card but never mind :)

Back soon
xx

3 comments:

  1. Bee-u-iful card, neat idea of using pearl ex on the wings, I'll have to save that idea, thanks :)
    Cheers
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and the pearl-effect on the wings ist such a great idea !
    Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sweet kitty.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete