My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Last Play...

So this afternoon I had my last play (for about a week ish) before the mass clean up that will occupy at least tomorrow if not Monday too :)
This evening saw the pre-emptive first strike where I finally managed to organise our millions of DVD's into the storage cases in alphabetical order - I'm a bit OCD and I don't care as now I have more room for my toys :)

So this is the last creation of the week
end - unless I get mega busy tomorrow. I checked out the challenges before I started and reckon I can get it into Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the allsorts challenge :)

This used:
Image: Penny Black 1471F Cute!
Promarkers
Ribbon and Brads from the stash

As the allsorts challenge states no ready made design papers rather than leaving the card plain I thought I would just draw my own - checks are super easy and with the amazing range of promarker shades it works really well.

That's it. Job done! :)

Back to work on the tidying i suppose...

18 comments:

  1. what a cute image and those handmade DP's are fab
    Good luck with the tidying i will be doing much the same lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - great idea for the DP's! Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet...love your hand drawn checks...good luck with the clean up....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever idea with using promarkers to make the check background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your check paper.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, the background is great - might give it a go!
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!! Love the checked background paper! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the checks ... who needs background papers :0) A fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your card I think that it is a good idea how you have used your pro markers to make your background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image of the litttle cat, hes so cute and love the checks behind him great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. VEry nice, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. PB cats are my favourite of her images, cute card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever background. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the background, it looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card - thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fab card, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.Can you please add a link to us in your post?
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete