My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

A Late Share

So it suddenly occurs to me that I deliberately didn't share the card I made for Jules last week so as to not ruin the surprise for her, and then it completely slipped my mind until just now so I thought I would put it on all be it a week later :)



This is my second attempt at playing with my Walnut Hollow toys and I am dead chuffed with it even if I do say so myself!

The main image is a Hero Arts Flourish and the roses I used from a card I received and have recycled. I think I need to get more cards with these little embellishments on just so I can reuse them myself :) I must point Paul in this direction :)

Rather disappointingly I managed to make Jules and Dave an anniversary card without taking a photo so I can't share, however Paul didn't tell me it was a big one, so wasn't themed :( MEN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat

    Our anniversary card was (and still is) beautiful. Your photograph doesn't do it justice - it is far more impressive in "real life".

    I love your foilwork very much.

    Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete