My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Second Saturday

So it is Saturday mark II in London and all is going well. Yesterday Paul and I had an exciting cinema day watching two new 3D films - Clash of the Titans and (the much more exciting) How to Train Your Dragon.

Unsurprisingly not much crafting got done but I did manage to create this girly number for one of the birthdays in May - probably my Sister's - which I will be entering in the I Lv Promarkers Challenge!




This used:
Image: Forever Friends; Special Present
Promarkers:Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink and Rose Pink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Fancy Corner
Papers from scraps box and of course a couple of the paper roses :)

I seem to be going through a bit of a pink phase at the minute - but it's Ok as I spoke to my Bestest friend Claire and she is too - must be something in the Thames :)


Just one more card to do before the toys go away! I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing :)

11 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I really like your embossed corners. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. I'm sure your sister will love it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful your sister is going to love it, and you have inspired me to get my small embossing folders back out.
    Thanks for joining in at I ♥ promarkers this week.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat

    What??? More pink and flowers???? Hope you are feeling ok??? LOL!!!

    Love your embossing on this one and all those lovely layers around your image.

    Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

    Love Jules (aka Mummy Gibbs) xxx

    p.s. Don't put your toys away just yet .. .. have a bit more fun first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! I especially like the embossed corners--why do I always emboss the full background paper???? Thanks for the idea. I would love to receive a card like this and I'm sure your sis will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the embossing on the corners. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the colours and the corners,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing and an overall great card :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, lovely embossing. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card, lovely colour choice x

    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete