My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

A Weekend Creation

Friday, apart from being Jules birthday, is my friends 5th Wedding Anniversary, which according to my research (google search) is Wood - one of the more exciting years :)

Being at Chez Gibbs in mid crafty session I decided it would be a good time to make their card, with access to Jules stash :)

So here it is:




I even managed to get on a teeny tiny rose:




This used:
Backing paper: From the stash
Image: Penny Black 2288k Furry embrace
Promarkers
Sentiment: Again from Jules :)
Wooden Heart embellishment, Rafia and Stickles


One rose down, several hundreds to go... :)

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the rose is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and perfect image for an anniversary card. Love the wooden heart and the rose embellishments.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rose that you have made it looks realy good and efective.
    Jules will be happy as you have got some hearts on there.
    I like you stamp in makes a great card thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete