My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

So the race is on to get prepared for Christmas, I always think I will be more organised, then never am, but it is still only October so have a little time yet.

Having lots of cards to make I decided why not make a few of them to enter in a challenge, just to make them a little more exciting.

So here it is, one of the many cards that need making :)



This Used:

Image: Whiff of Joy: Wee with Tree
Backing Papers: Papermania, A Christmas Carol
Sentiment: Penny Black
Promarkers and Distress inks
Ribbon, button and flower from the stash


Off to get ready for work now, sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love the papers you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love how you've done the image, so gorgeous! thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely "fresh" look to your card a great layout.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete