My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Mustard

OK, so just a little while since my last blog then :)

It seems that work seriously interferes with my crafting and blogging time, but hopefully soon I will have more time for both.


In the mean time I thought I would share my new craft - crochet :)
I treated myself to a kit and I loved it sooo much I have decided to make my Xmas gifts this year - as if just finding time to make the cards wasn't challenging enough :) and I possibly need to find a way to crochet a gift tag, but that's another story...











Isn't he great!
Just in case you were wondering why he is called Mustard - as now it is obvious it's not because of his colouring - it's because he is a sausage dog! :)

All it takes is wool and a bent stick, how cool is that! I have decided that I am going to make him a little Belgian friend who I shall call Dijon :) Now where did I put my needle...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat

    So pleased that Mustard has made an appearance - he is lovely!!

    Does that mean all of the men will be getting crochet ties this year for Christmas?!?!?!?

    Good luck with the gift tag .. .. but I just know you will come up with something.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete