My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Monday 31 May 2010

Back to Crafting :)

So I after a manic couple of weeks I have finally managed to get at my goodies for a good old play :)

So I have been busy busy busy maki
ng cards for birthdays this week eek! I hope they make it on time - though I very much doubt that they will, still it's the thought that counts right :)

I thought I would share a couple of my creations before going off to make more - and put on some more laundry - it's amazing how it all builds up!




This used:
Image: Whiff of Joy: Willow writing recipes
Distress inks tattered rose and antic linen
Promarkers
Ribbon, flowers and peel-off sentiment from the stash box.


This little number is being entered in to the Whiff of joy, Cute Card Thursday and I Love Promarkers Challenges.

The next card I know will be late as it is to be hand delivered to the lovely Edd who runs the fruit stall outside of the pub I am currently working in and it is his birthday today - but being a bank holiday we are all taking a well deserved day off - so tomorrow will have to do :)




This used :
Image: Lili of the Valley
Promarkers
Distress ins antique linen and tea dye
Ribbon and peel-off sentiment from the stash.


This cutie is going in the Lili of the valley, By the Cute and Girly and Crafty Catz Challenges.

Get me with my challenge busting!!!

Thanks for stopping by

xx



12 comments:

  1. Too very cute cards! I love your WOJ Card...Such a pretty colour combo and the big bloom is so pretty! Willow looks beautiful too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards! LOve both images . Thanls for joining us at BTC&G this month - hope Edd loves his card!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking the reading girl image. :o) Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cat

    I am so pleased you have found some time to yourself to do some crafting.

    I see you are getting into flowers "big time" .. .. what is happening?!?!?!? LOL!!!

    Hope you are ok.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is gorgeous! What a fun birthday card! You have lots of June Birthdays too....my immediate family celebrates 4 birthdays in June! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous cards,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, this is such a sweet image :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good image choice, and colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. both great cards , thanks for playing along at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Graet card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete