My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Hallowe'eny Birthday

So it's a friends birthday today, and she just happens to be into all things Hallowe'en so thought I would use this as an excuse to buy more crafty goodies for a card she would love - not that I really need excuses but this seemed like a good one :).

Still busy finding time to get all my crafty Xmas organised but it's nice to do something that is not so Christmasy once in a while - i definitely need more days in my week!

So here it is:



And the full card:



This used:

Image: Penny Black 2253K Witchy Mouse
Embellishment: Provo Craft "Flowers" and "Granny Smith" card candy
Promarkers
Weathered Wood distress ink
Ribbon and paper from the stash.


I hope that she likes it, it was a bit of a last minute make as I had to wait for the stamp to arrive in the post, I was almost camping by the door :) Luckily there was a sketch for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week which I will be entering this little number into, and the theme for the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month is Colours of Autumn so it will work for that too - bonus!

TTFN







15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    Love the fab image, it's a new one for me, and your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    What a sweetie image you have used, a new one to me as well.

    But you have really set it off with your clever shading and colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh this is GORGEOUS, I love your take on debbys sketch, beautiful colours too, thanks forjoining us at pbsc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image, which I haven't seen before either, and perfectly coloured. Looks great on the textured card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope that you will play along with us again!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable and your friend will love it...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Love it halloween without the scary just adorable. Beautiful layout and colour scheme make it very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Pennyblack @ Allsorts, good luck xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat

    A great card.

    Your image looks brilliant on that textured card and it is coloured and shaded perfectly.

    I hope your friend liked her "spooky" birthday card LOL!!

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image, never seen, too.
    Beautiful use of different textures, truly sweet card.
    Thanks for playing with us at PB@A, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous and so adorable.
    Thanks for joining at PBSC this week and using my sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the nice sleek lines and lovely layout of your card. Your image is gorgeous and you have coloured it beautifully. A lovely sophisticated look and a very pretty card.
    Thank you for playing along in our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will play along next month too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! I just love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, cute image choice,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and gorgeous colouring! Thank you so much for entering the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Cat, love this cute image! Please can you add a link back to our challenge blog to be entered into the prize draw. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Cat and I'm sure your pal will be delighted to receive it! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete