My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Friday 22 October 2010

Back to Christmas

Get me with my multiple blogs in a week, I think London buses may be rubbing off on me ...

So with the epic amount of Xmas goodies I have to make I thought I aught to crack on, one card a day may just see me through, but not sure where I will find the time for the crochet, but at least I have found a solution to the crocheted label problem :)

So here is my share for today - rather naughtily this is actually the first Xmas card that I made - but you didn't know that!


I love this little guy (Wee) and he will be featuring on all my cards in one form or another :)

So here it is:



This used:

Image: Whiff of Joy Wee with tree
Backing Papers: Papermania 'A Christmas Carol'
Sentiment: Penny Black 2764F ...A Merry Xmas
Promarkers
Card candy and embellishment from the stash



So that's me again, I am entering this card in to the Whiff of Joy Challenge which this time is 'Distressing'.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. this is really pretty..I have used the same stamp..it's so cute!!

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!!! Wee is so adorable, isn't he! Well, all your fam and friends will love to receive him on your gorgeous cards! Love the sentiment stamp that you have use ehre too! Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenges!
    Hugs,t and the WOJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this is so adorable and I love what you have done with Wee! Gorgeous card hun! thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete