My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Saturday 20 March 2010

Same Stamp, Different Day

So after the drive up from London (admittedly for most of which I was napping), Mummy Gibbs crafty stash got me all inspired and as I have spent an entire week away from my toys - including my NEW Promarkers - I thought it would be a good time to play and crack on with the ever increasing list of cards that I need to make.

Next week is my bestest friends birthday and I thought I would take the opportunity to express my girly side - I think this is the most girly card I have ever made - and actually I really enjoyed making it - mastering the fine art of paper rose folding - and despite what I thought when I started I really like it :)



This used:
Image: Penny Black, 3831H sentiments
Backing paper: Funky Hand CD "now that's funky"
Leone Em Pty Punch: CP30 Ash Branch
Circle Nesties
Promarkers
Ribbon, Brads from Jules stash box and Scraps I found in her very organised "pink" and "brown" draws


The Roses took me a little while to do - but mostly because I spent more time unsticking my fingers than should have been necessary for a "grown-up", and then of course Jules had to find which backing paper it was that I used from the many scraps she has lying around (there has been a crafting tornado come through Jules dining room).

Anyway, must dash before Jules starts trading my new pens for her old ones :)

I have entered this card in the Funky Hand and Penny Black Saturday Challenges, lets see what else I can get it in ... :)

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors and roses are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the mess was worth it, and the roses are flippin' brilliant! Hope you still have the skin left on your fingers!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet and I'm sure your friend will adore it.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, slovely colours and such pretty roses. Thanks for joining in at Get Funky this month. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, really nice colour combo and the flowers look so pretty, fabulous card.
    Thank you also for the lovely comments on my blog, it's much appreciated and I'm so pleased that you like my work.
    Hugs, Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend is gonna love this. The roses are great and soooo addictive aren't they.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete