My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Thursday 18 March 2010

The Beast!

So my boss at the pub has swanned off on holiday yet again leaving me to mind the flat and the beast that is her cat - Barney. Here he is helping me with my blog :)



He is not very happy with me at the moment as I was told he was on a diet and given explicit instructions about his feeding schedule - but apparently no one told Barney and he has taken it upon himself to seek revenge by covering everything in fur!

Also being at the flat means i don't have access to any of my toys and getting serious crafty withdrawals and have I even have plenty of time that I could be crafting in as Barney is very kindly getting me up nice and early lol. Will have to get a mega session in on the weekend with mummy Jules :)

Just three more sleeps - not including the nap in the car on the drive up :)
Good times

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's an evil look he's giving you from that slit of an eye.

    Fancy not taking a little bag with a few crafting goodies in. Never mind, from Jules latest post it looks like you'll be having a very good weekend.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete