My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Birthdays

So today is not only my 30th, but also two of my very good friends birthdays too.  This is the first time in 9 years where we have been apart (they are enjoying sunny Spain) but i sent their cards and presents out with them.

Happy Birthday girls, see you soon

Xx




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat

    I hope you had a great birthday. I am pleased our cards arrived safely with you .. .. did Nanny's make it this time?!?!? LOL!!

    Lovely cards from you today too.

    See you soon.

    Love Mummy Gibbs xx

    ReplyDelete