My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mothers Day

So now that it has passed, I can finally share the cards that I made for my mummies this year!
One is good, two are better, I may see if I can collect a few more :)

Having put most of my crafty bits away I have discovered the wonder of digi stamps :) And as mummies are special they also get my special hunkydory card too.

Xx





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cat .. .. my card was very beautiful and I did appreciate your precious hunkydory card - I know how much you love it so to part with some was very special!

    I haven't taken my card down yet. It is still standing on the fireplace alongside Gibby's.

    Love Mummy Gibbs xxx

    ReplyDelete