My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Brother No.1

So today is my first brother's birthday - I don't get to speak to him often but managed to have a text chat whilst I was on my way home this evening. I have managed to lose his address again, so sent his card to my folks to pass on. He is popping around to visit them tonight and my Dad was in charge of picking up a cake. I told my bro that he will have forgotten and not to get is hopes up, but he was adamant that Dad's love of cake will override his general forgetfulness and there will be cake. I rang the old's when I got home to check in - Dad answered - and low and behold he has forgotten the cake and is now ringing my brother to tell him to pick one up on his way round :) LOL!
Still at least he will have my card when he gets there :)





I found these guys on line and I think they are great - I got the whole family which form a band but just used these two this time. They are body tots from the digi doodle shop, who also have loads of other cool images, and even do freebies.

Anyway much more crafting to do - and dinner to eat

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat

    Wow!!! Loving this.

    Great images. I haven't seen those before. You have coloured and shaded them beautifully.

    Are those your Christmas papers from a couple of years ago being put to good use?

    Great faux stitching too.

    Can't believe your Dad forgot the cake .. .. perhaps he thought your Mum was going to secretly make one LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Thanks for your comments on my blog but don't feel bad. I truly was mega impressed with your invitations (as I have already told you). I would be proud if I had made them and so should you be as they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete