My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Invites :)

Ok so I had a manic weekend up in luverly Edinburgh desperately trying to get my friends wedding invitations made - only 50 evening and 95 daytime invites - no problem :) They moved up to Edinburgh in September last year and this was the first chance I got to go and see them so I was quite excited, and as I am having the first of my birthday parties up there this year, I thought it would be a good chance to check things out too. I don't know why but my trains were delayed not only going, but coming home too, if only I had taken some crafty bits to colour in! Anyway, I checked with the Bride (and more importantly my second best friend - the chief bridesmaid) and I am now allowed to share the daytime version of the invite :)



I my friends always laugh at me as I am quite OCD about things, but rather surprisingly and probably due to the time constraints I didn't let it bother me too much and we managed to rattle these off, and I think they look great, and rather nicely the few we did manage to make small mistakes on I covered these with the ribbon, and before you say anything - these aren't written yet, hence the fact that I haven't trimmed the ends of the ribbon yet, I am OCD enough to do that :) If you look closely you can see where Gill or Amanda managed to get the distress ink all over the box we were using as a table too...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cat .. .. really, really lovely.

    You should be well proud of those.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete