My Crafty Corner

Ok, so it turns out that the flat I live in is far to small for all of my crafty obsessions and creations, and I have therefore spread them out on the massive crafty table that is the internet, this is My Corner.
Generally speaking everything I make is to be given away - even if I don't want to - but now at least I can keep them on here.

Sunday 11 April 2010

First Stamping

Today I have been busy playing with some of the new goodies I got from Ali Pali yesterday - technically they are for my birthday next month but I needed to make sure that they worked :)
So these are the first creations of many I'm sure they will be used for - although not technically the first stampings as Jules "borrowed" some before shooting off home :)



This Used:
Image: Forever Friends
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dots
Promarkers
Scraps from the box
Papermania embellishments and Craftworks card candy
Diamond Stickles


This "Springy" number works nicely for both the Allsorts challenge "Petals and Pearls" and the Forever Friends spring theme.

The next card is a brand new shiny penny black which My lovely Husband found in the discount bin on the simply stamps stall - bargain!


This Used:
Image: Penny Black 1692K everest next
Papermania buttons
Promarkers


Obviously this is for the Penny Black Saturday challenge which this week is Buttons Galore, but is also perfect for the I Lv Promarkers Challenge and Cute card Thursday!

Jules was laughing earlier but every new stamp I play with is my new favourite :) I love them all!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely makes - how cute is the image in the second card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat

    Lucky you. Two cards made and all I did was sit in the car and plan and wish I was crafting.

    You have made two lovely creations here .. .. of course my favourite has to be the one with the Penny Black mice.

    Thank you for a lovely weekend and for the image swaps - now get all those crafting goodies put away until May as you know they work now!!!!!

    Love Jules (aka Mummy Gibbs) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fab, love the colour combo so fresh looking.
    Thanks for joining in again this week at I ♥ Promarkers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mousie image and really lovely buttons!!! Thanks for joining us again on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, the images are really sweet. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x
    P.S. If you link to I ♥ ProMarkers then you will be entered into the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards could have been entered for the challenge and they're both gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Oh make sure you leave your link back to us in your post to be in the prize draw, don't want you missing out... lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, love the colours
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cat

    Now I know you by reputation only so far - I mean that in the nicest possible way.

    So please to see you on the challenge run and of course using some PB image, what else and two lovely cards. Love the fresh crisp feel to the FF's one.

    I hear you had a good day at Ally Pally and think Jules is still sorting through her stash because she's been very quiet today.

    Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable cards. I love the PB stamp. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous cards and I love that adorable PB image....thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both lovely cards and technically as the first one is a bear he fulfils the criteria too, lovely colour combinations, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete